Fruit and protein are a great option for an on-the-go healthy snack! These apple dippers have protein, healthy fat and are loaded with fiber. Make a few batches of these and pack them up for your next road trip.
- 1 medium granny smith apple with skin
- 3 tablespoons (about 2 oz) low-fat plain vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon mildly sweet dark chocolate baking chips
- Slice granny smith apple (keep the skin on).
- In a small container, stir Greek yogurt and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Dip apples and enjoy!
Calories: 263 | Fat: 8.5 g | Protein: 6.5 g | Carbohydrates: 41 g | Fiber: 6 g
*Lower the calories by removing dark chocolate chips
With 12,000+ members, Truckers Service Association (TSA) knows what truckers need. Founded in 1995, TSA is a non-profit association dedicated to improving the profitability of owner operators and Motor Carriers. Insurance marketing provided by TrueNorth Companies.
TSA Insurance Customer Service Center:
500 1st St SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Truckers Service Association:
PO Box 92777 Southlake, Texas 76092