EGG-CELLENT BREAKFAST MUFFINS
Egg cups are a great way to get protein in the morning! If traveling, make these egg muffins before you hit the road and store in an air-tight container to put in your mini-fridge.
- 8 large whole eggs
- 8 oz crumbled turkey sausage
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a regular-size 12-count muffin tin.
- Roughly chop up spinach.
- Whisk eggs in a medium-size bowl; add in crumbled turkey sausage and spinach and whisk again to evenly incorporate.
- Pour into muffin tin, filling each of the cups approximately half way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set in the middle.
- Evenly distribute and sprinkle cheese on top of the muffins.
- Remove from oven and use a spoon to gently dislodge muffins from the tin.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for at least a minute before serving, with a little salt and pepper to taste!
- Store egg muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Nutrition facts per egg muffin – makes 12 muffins
Calories: 89 | Fat: 5 g | Protein: 10 g | Carbohydrates: 1 g
With 12,000+ members, Truckers Service Association (TSA) knows what truckers need. Founded in 1995, TSA is a non-profit association dedicated to improving the profitability of owner operators and Motor Carriers. Insurance marketing provided by TrueNorth Companies.
TSA Insurance Customer Service Center:
500 1st St SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Truckers Service Association:
PO Box 92777 Southlake, Texas 76092