Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Feeling tired the same boring breakfast? Get your protein in with these fluffy Greek yogurt pancakes. One serving has 14 grams of protein! That is more protein than two large eggs. Plus, topping with strawberries pumps up the nutrients! On the road, try lathering with peanut butter and folding it up like a sandwich if eating on-the-go!
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any other variety of milk)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until combined. Add the yogurt and stir.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat and spray it well with nonstick cooking spray. Working in batches, spoon a quarter cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake and cook just until bubbles form around the edges of each pancake, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook for 90 seconds more. Transfer the pancakes to a warm plate. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes topped with maple syrup and sliced strawberries.
Recipe developed by Kelly Senyei of https://www.justataste.com/fluffy-greek-yogurt-pancakes-recipe/
Nutrition Facts (Makes 4 servings – Nutrition facts for 1 serving)
Calories: 310 Fat: 5 gm, Protein: 14 gm, Carbohydrates: 52 gm, Fiber: 3 gm
With 12,000+ members, Truckers Service Association (TSA) knows what truckers need. Founded in 1995, TSA is a non-profit association dedicated to improving the profitability of owner operators and Motor Carriers. Insurance marketing provided by TrueNorth Companies.
TSA Insurance Customer Service Center:
500 1st St SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Truckers Service Association:
PO Box 92777 Southlake, Texas 76092