Oats are a great source of soluble fiber in the diet and can help lower cholesterol. Overnight oats are an easy way to get your breakfast ready for the next day so you can take it on the go. No heating required! This recipe also allows creativity for you to add whatever nut or dried fruit you might like.
- 1/2 cup oats (quick cooking steel-cut works great!)
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a Mason jar or any container with a tight lid.
- Shake or stir until components are mixed well and refrigerate.
- Let sit in the refrigerator overnight or at least 6 hours.
- When ready to eat, stir and top with your favorite toppings (examples, nuts, seeds, berries, fruit, coconut flakes, etc.)
- Adjust the amount of thickness to personal taste by adding a little more milk if necessary.
- Can sweetener, if desired.
Calories: 289 | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 11.5 g | Carbohydrates: 53 g | Fiber: 4 g
With 12,000+ members, Truckers Service Association (TSA) knows what truckers need. Founded in 1995, TSA is a non-profit association dedicated to improving the profitability of owner operators and Motor Carriers. Insurance marketing provided by TrueNorth Companies.
TSA Insurance Customer Service Center:
500 1st St SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Truckers Service Association:
PO Box 92777 Southlake, Texas 76092