PUMPKIN SPICE ENERGY BITES
Looking for a taste of fall as you are on the road this week? The pumpkin spice energy bites are a great snack baggie idea to prep in advance and take with you. No cooking required! Recipe created by Siggi’s Dairy.
- 1 cup Medjool dates, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 5.3 oz container of Siggi’s pumpkin & spice skyr
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well-combined. The mixture should be course, but moist throughout.
- Once combined, form mixture into one-ounce balls.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour and enjoy!
Calories: 180 | Fat: 11 g | Carbohydrates: 19 g | Protein: 4 g
With 12,000+ members, Truckers Service Association (TSA) knows what truckers need. Founded in 1995, TSA is a non-profit association dedicated to improving the profitability of owner operators and Motor Carriers. Insurance marketing provided by TrueNorth Companies.
TSA Insurance Customer Service Center:
500 1st St SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Truckers Service Association:
PO Box 92777 Southlake, Texas 76092